Terms & Conditions
Pashyanti Technologies and CheckMyProp.com have our registered office at 6thFloor, Symphony-A, Range Hills Road, Pune 411020, India. We will refer together as "CheckMyProp", "we", "us" and/or "our".
Acceptance of terms:
Information we collect:
When you interact with us through the Services, we may collect Personal Data and other information from you. When you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, respond to our surveys, register for access to the Services or use certain Services,which typically includes your:
Information about your property that you will give us
Your payment details
Your IP address and
Any other personal information which you give us in connection with the Services.
Non-Identifiable Data: When you interact with us through the Services, we receive and store certain information which does not identify you personally. Such information is collected passively using various technologies. This includes: Technical or other details about any device which you use to access the Services, including:Internet and/or network connection; your Media Access Control (MAC); any device Unique Device Identifier (UDID) or equivalent; your operating system, browser type or other software; your hardware or mobile device details (including your mobile device type and number and mobile carrier details), if applicable; or other technical details. This is technical data about our users and their actions and patterns, which we do not believe identifies any individual; Details of your use of our Services including, but not limited to: metrics information about when and how you use the Services; traffic data; and your geographical location data.We may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by our affiliates, agents or service providers. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information on an anonymised and generalised basis to track, for example,the total number of users of our Services, the number of visitors to each page of our site and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no personaldata is available or used in this process.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
By providing us with the information about you discussed above, you consent for us and our
subsidiaries and affiliates to:
(1) implement and monitor any bookings which you make using our Services;
(2) share your personal data with our professionals in order to carry out your bookings using our Services;
(3) ensure that content from our Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device from which you access the Services;
(4) provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may be of interest to you;
(5) carry out our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us;
(6) allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so;
(7) notify you about changes to our Services;
(8) improve or modify the Services;
(9) calculate conversion rates and other elements of Services’ performance; and
(10) marketing purposes (discussed further below).
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information:
We are not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. However, there are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties, as set out below:
Inspection Services: We will share your Personal Data with inspection service providers as necessary for them to provide the services to you.
Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data maybe part of the transferred assets.
Legal Requirements: We may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights or property of CheckMyProp, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
Marketing and advertising: CheckMyProp and/or its affiliates may use Personal Data to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please feel free to contact us.
We do not disclose personal information about identifiable individuals to advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate and/or anonymised information about our users to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Security: CheckMyProp takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or e-mail transmission is ever fully secure or error free; any transmission is at your own risk. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to us via the Internet. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Registered CheckMyProp users will have an account name and password which enables you to access certain parts of our Services. You are responsible for keeping them confidential. Please don't share them with anyone.
We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
Limitation of liability: We will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Copyright: All intellectual property such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of this website remain our property. By using the website, you agree to respect our intellectual property rights and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the website.
Disclaimers: The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.The information contained in the website is provided without any warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the website. We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of this website and cannot provide any representation that using the website will be error free.
Severance: If any provision of this agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing law and jurisdiction: This agreement will be governed by the laws of India under the state of Maharashtra and any user of the website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the same jurisdiction.
Access to Information; Contacting CheckMyProp: To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below.We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you havepreviously submitted via the Services.
You may contact us at:
LIMITATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF THE HOME INSPECTION
These Limitations and Conditions explain the scope of your Home Inspection. Please read them carefully before signing the Agreement.
The purpose of your Home Inspection is to evaluate the general condition of a property. This includes determining whether systems are still performing their intended functions. There are limitations to the scope of this Inspection. It provides a general overview of the more obvious repairs that may be needed. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list. The ultimate decision of what to repair or replace is yours. One homeowner may decide that certain conditions require repair or replacement, while another will not.
1. The Home Inspection provides you with a basic overview of the condition of the property. Because your Home Inspector has only a limited amount of time to go through the property, the Inspection is not technically exhaustive. If you have concerns about any of the conditions noted, please consult the text that is referenced in the report. Some conditions noted, such as foundation cracks or other signs of settling in a house, may either be cosmetic or may indicate a potential structural problem that is beyond the scope of the Home Inspection. If you are concerned about any conditions noted in the report, we strongly recommend that you consult a qualified licensed contractor or engineering specialist. These professionals can provide a more detailed analysis of any conditions noted in the report at an additional cost.
2. A Home Inspection does not include identifying defects that are hidden behind walls, floors or ceilings. This includes wiring, structure, plumbing and insulation that is hidden or inaccessible. Some intermittent conditions may not be obvious on a Home Inspection because they only happen under certain circumstances. As an example, your Home Inspector may not discover leaks that occur only during certain weather conditions or when a specific tap or appliance is being used in everyday life. Home Inspectors will not find conditions that may only be visible when storage or furniture is moved. Inspectors do not remove wall coverings, including wallpaper, or lift flooring, including carpet to look underneath. A Home Inspection is a sampling exercise with respect to house components that are numerous, such as windows and electrical receptacles. As a result, some conditions that are visible may go un-reported.
3. The Inspection does not include hazardous materials that may be in or behind the walls, floors or ceilings of the property, whether visible or not. This includes building materials that are now suspected of posing a risk to health such as phenol-formaldehyde and urea-formaldehyde based products, fiberglass insulation and vermiculite insulation. The Inspector does not identify asbestos roofing, siding, wall, ceiling or floor finishes, insulation or fire-proofing. We do not look for lead or other toxic metals in such things as pipes, paint or window coverings. The Inspection does not deal with environmental hazards such as the past use of insecticides, fungicides, herbicides or pesticides. The Inspector does not look for, or comment on, the past use of chemical termite treatments in or around the property.
4. We are not responsible for and do not comment on the quality of air in a building. The Inspector does not try to determine if there are irritants, pollutants, contaminants, or toxicmaterials in or around the building. The Inspection does not include spores, fungus, mold ormildew including that which may be concealed behind walls or under floors, for example.You should note that whenever there is water damage, there is a possibility that visible orconcealed mold or mildew may be present unseen behind a wall, floor or ceiling. If anyonein the home suffers from allergies or heightened sensitivity to quality of air, we stronglyrecommend that you consult a qualified Environmental Consultant who can test for toxicmaterials, mold and allergens.
5. Your Home Inspector does not look for, and is not responsible for, fuel oil, septic or gasoline tanks that may be buried on the property. If fuel oil or other storage tanks remain on the property, you may be responsible for their removal and the safe disposal of any contaminated soil. If you suspect there is a buried tank, we strongly recommend that you retain a qualified Environmental Consultant to determine whether this is a potential problem.
6. We will have no liability for any claim or complaint if conditions have been disturbed, altered, repaired, replaced, or otherwise changed before we have had a reasonable period of time to investigate.
The liability of the Home Inspector (andCheckMyProp.com) arising out of this Inspection and Report, for any cause of action whatsoever, whether in contract or in negligence, is limited to a refund of the fees that you have been charged for this inspection.